TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR FoMo Members
Friends of Millionaireasia Only (FoMo) Card Agreement between Millionaireasia Pte Ltd (“MA”) and the Cardholder (member).
By applying for the FoMo card, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below (the “Terms”). If you utilise the programme in a manner inconsistent with these Terms, MA may terminate this agreement, block your future service and/or seek such additional relief as MA deems fit. If MA is to modify these Terms, such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement on the website. You agree to review the Terms periodically to be aware of such modifications and your continued use of the scheme shall be deemed your conclusive acceptance of the modified Terms.
- The FoMo card will be launched on 1 May 2022. The period of agreement between MA and you is from the date in which MA approved your application as a cardholder to 31 December 2022.
- The cost will be calculated on a pro rata basis, from the approved date to 31 Dec 2022. You may renew your subscription to the programme, on yearly basis, at a fee of $73 per calendar year. The renewal fee may be changed from time to time and you will be notified of such changes before each renewal.
- Goods and/or services delivered by the participating Merchants must be strictly in accordance with discounts/ promotions referred to in the mobile application or website. You agree to abide by the Merchants’ redemption policies as illustrated.
- To obtain discounts/ promotions from the Merchant(s), the participants must present the FoMo Card or any of MA’s membership card(s), physical or digital, indicating that he/she is a valid card holder. For further verification, the participating merchant may require the cardholder to show proof of identity to match the name as indicated in the card. For cards that cannot be sighted or verified, the Merchants have a right not to offer you any discounts/ promotions.
- When you register or submit forms or any other documents relating to any of MA’s products or services, you agree to its collection of the following data: your name as per NRIC/passport; gender; age; personal email address, mobile number and profile photograph.
- MA reserves the right to collect, use and disclose your particulars, and share your particulars with its participating merchants, service providers and/or other third parties for the following purposes: (a) providing services, products and benefits to you, including promotions and membership programmes; (b) verifying your identity in connection with the provision or offering of products and services, whether by MA, its merchants, service providers and/or other third parties; (c) administering contests, competitions and conducting lucky draws, including, where necessary, in order to announce the results of these contests, competitions and lucky draws and identify and contact the winners, and in order to publicise and conduct marketing related to these contests, competitions and lucky draws; (d) sending you details of products, services, special offers and rewards, and (e) conducting market research, data analytics, understanding and determining customer location, preferences and demographics for MA, its merchants, service providers and/or other third parties to develop insights into the industry, review, develop and improve its, its merchants’, service providers’ and/or other third parties’ products, services and also develop special promotions and marketing programmes.
- Members consent under the ‘Personal Data Protection Act to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information by/to MA and other third parties as MA may reasonably consider necessary for the purpose of the Campaign and confirm that they agree to be bound by the terms of MA Statement of Personal Data Protection, a copy of which can be found on: www.millionaireasia.com.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MA, its director, managers, officers, staff and any third-party service providers of the FoMo Card programme from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms by you.
- In no event shall MA be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, loss of revenue or profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods; or, loss of contract, or loss of use or, loss of corruption of data or information whether direct or indirect or loss of property or (to the extent permitted by the law) personal injury or death, arising under or in connection with this programme.
- You have the right to cancel your subscription to the programme at any time by providing MA a 2 weeks’ notice in writing. In such event, any subscription fees paid (if any) to MA shall not be refundable. MA reserves its right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend your subscription where it has reason to do so. If MA cancels your subscription, MA shall refund the balance of the current annual subscription fees (if any) on a pro rata basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual subscription fee relates.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any unresolved dispute arising under, out of, or in connection with these Terms, including any questions regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force. Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, in the event of any dispute no party shall proceed to any dispute resolution unless the parties have made reasonable efforts to resolve the same through mediation in accordance with the mediation rules of the Singapore Mediation Centre for the time being in force.
- To the extent that any provision contained or referred to herein is contrary to anything contained in any applicable laws, government regulations, orders or requirements that cannot be waived by agreement of the parties, such provision shall not apply. The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of any other provision.