Millionaireasia entrepreneur club - terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) define the contractual relationship between Millionaireasia Pte Ltd (“MA”) and each individual member. All persons applying for membership shall be deemed to have read and accepted the Terms. The Terms may be amended by MA from time to time without prior notice. The amended Terms shall be effective as soon as it is published on MA’s website. Please review these Terms periodically as your continued participation in the membership is deemed acceptance of any revised Terms in force at the time.
- MA Membership
- After signing up as a Member via MA’s website, you will be given a digital and/or physical MA Membership Card. The Membership Card must be presented during your transaction with MA’s partners for you to enjoy the applicable membership privileges and benefits. Your membership is personal to you and cannot be transferred or assigned to, or shared with, any other individual(s) for any commercial purpose.
- MA reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership, at any time with or without prior notice, if, in its sole discretion, it determines that you have violated these Terms or that the use of your MA Membership is unauthorised, deceptive, fraudulent or otherwise unlawful.
- Membership Point/ Voucher (P/V)
- P/V: As a Member, you will be able to purchase P/V from MA for your use with MA’s partners. Your points can be used in your transaction(s) with MA’s partners, subject to such terms and conditions as MA and MA’s partners may stipulate from time to time. Your P/V are only valid during your membership with MA and are strictly non-refundable under any circumstances.
- Partners: MA may, at its own discretion, add or remove any company / business as a partner at any time. A list of MA’s partners is available on its website.
- Use of P/V: MA may at its sole discretion, amend the rate to which MA points are converted between your MA Membership and a partner of MA. All membership P/V transactions are subjected to the terms and conditions of the respective partner and cannot be reversed.
- Personal data protection
- Limitation of liability
- In no event shall MA be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, loss of revenue or profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods; or, loss of contract, or loss of use or, loss of corruption of data or information whether direct or indirect or loss of property or (to the extent permitted by the law) personal injury or death, arising under or in connection with your membership.
- In no event shall MA’s aggregate liability to you in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with your membership, whether arising out of or related to breach of contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the total value of the your annual membership fee.
- MA may assign or deal with these Terms in favour of any of its subsidiaries, subcontractors or appointed agents to carry out any of its obligations herein. MA shall not be responsible to you for any delay in performance or non-performance of its subcontractors and/or agents due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms, all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms.
- This Clause 4 shall survive termination of these Terms.
- MA reserves the right to interpret, apply and communicate these Terms as posted on its website. All decisions made by MA shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any unresolved dispute arising under, out of, or in connection with these Terms, including any questions regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, in the event of any dispute no party shall proceed to any dispute resolution unless the parties have made reasonable efforts to resolve the same through mediation in accordance with the mediation rules of the Singapore Mediation Centre for the time being in force.
- To the extent that any provision contained or referred to herein is contrary to anything contained in any applicable laws, government regulations, orders or requirements that cannot be waived by agreement of the parties, such provision shall not apply. The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of any other provision.
Millionaireasia Pte Ltd