01 May 2022
- All events (inclusive of seminars, launches and networking sessions) organised by the Company are strictly subject to prevailing government rules and regulations (including relating to Covid-19 safe management measures). Due to limitations arising from the prevailing Covid-19 safe management measures, Members who have registered for events but failed to attend without advance notice of at least 72 hours will be accorded with lower priority for future events.
- Certain events, for whatsoever reasons, are strictly by invitation only.
- The attendance or participation of certain events, a nominal fee may be imposed (which we will inform you in advance).
- The participants are required to attend the event according to the stipulated Dress Code. The Management reserve the rights to refuse entry for any participants who are inappropriately dressed.
- The participants are required to attend the event punctually. The Management reserve the rights to refuse entry for any participants who are late for the event.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel and/or postpone any event for any reason whatsoever.
Due to Covid 19 restrictions and guidelines, events are organised for a limited number of participants. To be fair to our members, when any member signs up any event and fails to turn up or comes late or leaves early (one hour before the event ends), the Company reserves the rights to bar the member for registering for any future events for the next 3 months. In addition, those who cancel their registration with less than 48 hours’ notice, the organiser will also bar them for registering for future events for the next 3 months. Thank you for your cooperation.