TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MILLIONAIREASIA ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP (INDIVIDUALS)
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) define the contractual relationship between Millionaireasia Pte Ltd (the “Company”) and each individual member. All persons applying for associated membership shall be deemed to have read and accepted the Terms. The Terms may be amended by the Company from time to time without prior notice. The amended Terms shall be effective as soon as it is published on the Company’s website. Please review these Terms periodically as your continued participation in the membership is deemed acceptance of any revised Terms in force at the time.
- All associate membership applications are subject to acceptance by the Company at its sole discretion. The Company shall notify you if your membership application has been accepted within 14 days. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide any reason(s) for the rejection of applications.
- You are obliged to provide personal details when you apply for membership. Failure to do so may invalidate your membership and any subsequent transactions. Your responsibility to provide accurate information is a continuing obligation and you must notify the Company promptly if any information provided by you in connection with your membership changes.
- Your membership is personal to you. You are responsible for ensuring that no third party uses your membership.
- Access to and use of your personalised membership services through the Company’s platforms is through a combination of username and password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and you agree to notify the Company immediately if you believe that there has been any breach of security, including the unauthorised use of your membership card, username and password.
- Fees and Payment
- You are required to pay an annual fee of $168 subject to prevailing GST (if applicable). This fee shall be refunded to you if we reject your application to be an associate member. In the event that the applicant withdraws the application, the fees is not refundable.
- The associate membership is automatically renewed on a pro rata basis, subject to receipt of fees paid by no later than 31st Late payment fee is charged at 1% per month. The Company reserves the rights the terminate the membership if you fail to pay your renewal fees, with 7-day notice.
- The MINI Membership access is on a complimentary trial basis (non-transferable) till 31 Dec 2022 with the associate membership and upon renewal of the membership will be charged at a one-time fee of $888 subject to prevailing GST (if applicable). For full terms and conditions, please refer to MINI membership.
- The Company reserves the right to adjust its fees and shall provide Members with at least thirty (30) days’ advance notice in respect of any such adjustment.
- The Company and its affiliated companies and/or Affiliate Members reserve the right to refuse to provide you with any services should any payment due under these Terms not be received.
- You have the right to cancel your associate membership within fourteen (14) days after the day on which the Company accepts your membership application (the “Cancellation Period”) by providing the Company with written notice. You are required to return all properties of the Company, which were given to you with seven (7) days from your written instruction. Failure to do so, you are deemed to have withdrawn your cancellation application.
- If you cancel your membership within the Cancellation Period, the Company will refund your associated membership fees, within thirty days (30) less (a) deductions for any services, gifts or magazines rendered to you by the Company up until you informed the Company of your decision to cancel and (b) an administrative charge of S$50 subject to prevailing GST (if applicable).
- Personal data protection
- Limitation of liability
- All descriptions of any products or services or provided to you by the Company have been approved by the relevant supplier. The Company shall not be liable for any inaccurate or misleading descriptions.
- In no event shall the Company be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, loss of revenue or profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and/or similar losses, loss of anticipated savings, loss of goods; or, loss of contract, or loss of use or, loss of corruption of data or information whether direct or indirect or loss of property or (to the extent permitted by the law) personal injury or death, arising under or in connection with the membership.
- In no event shall the Company’s aggregate liability to the member in respect of all other losses arising under or in connection with their associate membership, whether arising out of or related to breach of contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the total value of the membership fee.
- The Company may assign or deal with these Terms in favour of any of its subsidiaries, subcontractors or appointed agents to carry out any of its obligations herein. The Company shall not be responsible to the member for any delay in performance or non-performance of its subcontractors and/or agents due to causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Except as expressly set out in these Terms, all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms.
- This Clause 5 shall survive termination of these Terms.
- Transfer of membership
Member, may, from time to time, write to the Company to request for the transfer of membership, subjection to management’s approval. In the event that the Company approved the transfer, the transferor is required to pay a transfer fee of 5% of the selling price or market price, to the Company, whichever is higher.
- The Company reserves the rights to terminate your membership if (i) you have made any false declaration in your applications (ii) you breach the terms and conditions of membership OR (iii) you fail to pay your monthly renewal fee.
- The Company reserves its right in its sole discretion to terminate or suspend your membership where it has reason to do so, other than in clause 7a. If the Company terminates your membership, where it is reasonable to do so, the Company shall refund the balance of the current annual fees on a pro rata basis in respect of the unexpired period to which the annual renewal fee relates.
- The Company reserves the right to interpret, apply and communicate these Terms as posted on its website. All decisions made by the Company shall be final and conclusive in each case.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any unresolved dispute arising under, out of, or in connection with these Terms, including any questions regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Singapore in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre for the time being in force.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms, in the event of any dispute no party shall proceed to any dispute resolution unless the parties have made reasonable efforts to resolve the same through mediation in accordance with the mediation rules of the Singapore Mediation Centre for the time being in force.
To the extent that any provision contained or referred to herein is contrary to anything contained in any applicable laws, government regulations, orders or requirements that cannot be waived by agreement of the parties, such provision shall not apply. The invalidity of any provision shall not affect the validity of any other provision.